Interested in Membership?
Membership has its privileges. EWI cares about Connections, Careers and Community. EWI membership offers member representatives a platform to promote their company, further their professional development and give back to their community. If you are looking for an organization of professionals who join together in community spirit to positively influence their companies, co-workers and their cities, then EWI is for you. If you are a business professional who enjoys making things happen, EWI is for you. If you have a collaborative spirit and a giving heart, EWI is for you.
- EWI members consist of employed business professionals, at all levels of business including CEO's, Entrepreneurs, Executive Assistants and Sales Managers
- Members simultaneously join both the corporate organization and a local Chapter. If there is not a Chapter in your area, you can join EWI as a Member-at-Large
- EWI membership is recorded in the name of the firm. A firm may have up to three member representatives
- EWI dues are annually assessed and comprised of both national and local Chapter dues
- Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal Income Tax purposes. Approximately 6% of the membership dues are non-deductible as a business expense (see Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993).
For more information, and to be considered for membership, please fill out and submit the EWI Information Request Form.